Tuesday, February 13, 2007

RE: The weight falls off

It feels good to lose 55 pounds in 5 months. I highly recommend it. I am 169 now and loving it!
My training schedule was a combination of nursing a growing baby and circuit training at the gym. Now I just need to get my heart pumping again with some running.

I held off on running much when I was extremely heavy after having son. My balance just felt way off and I felt to weighed down by my weight.
Now that I weigh LESS THAN I did before my pregnancy.
LESS THAN I did when I ran my marathon in 2005
and most importantly
LESS THAN MY HUSBAND...I no longer have an excuse, I need to start running again to celebrate my freedom from all that baggage.

So Sarah recommends:
Nursing babies
Slimfast
Fruit and Veggies
Joining a Gym
Circuit Training
and getting good sleep

I guess I would call this the Nurse and eat little diet, invented by ME!

Time to get real now, and push my limits toward a new goal.

My pre-marriage weight, and a new PR in the 5k.

I hope you are inspired and either go find a baby to nurse OR go find a gym to join.
Guys you only have once choice I'm afraid. So get off your bums and go find a gym and go every day and love it!

2 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

Congratulations on your weight loss - that is terrific! Running will feel good now.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm so happy my message is resonating with all kinds of women.

Laurel said...

Sounds like you're doing so well. Congratulations on the weight loss. It really is such a huge acomplishment!