So even though I still have some weight to still loose, like at least 18 pounds to at most around 30 pounds (sigh), the GOOD news is how far I have come.
I had a fitness test 6 weeks after having my son Lincoln in Oct. 2006 and can now compare those results to my results today - and I am happy! So in 16 months since Lincoln has learned how to walk and communicate and I have grown as well.
Positive changes since 6 weeks after labor:
- I've lost 32 pounds
- I've lowered my fat weight by 38% and achieved an average lean body mass rating.
- I've lowered my BMI from 33 to 27.
- I've increased my maximum bench press from 110 lbs (well below average) to 140 lbs. (well above average).
- I've increased my maximum leg press from 220lbs (below average) to 300 lbs (well above average).
- My cardiovascular health is rated as average after being well below average after my pregnancy.
- And I am well above average in flexibility as I can reach over 7 inches past my toes!
Wish me luck.